October 1, 2009

Aprons make me happy

In the last few years, I've started an apron collection.  I love them!  It started with a cute one I found at Target and spiraled into an obsession.  I only have two that were purchased new from the store.  All of the rest are vintage styles I picked up at thrift stores and consignment shops.  I probably have close to 20 right now and I'm always looking for more.  I can't wait to go all June Cleaver or Donna Reed in the kitchen when we get settled in the house.  Wearing an apron while baking or cleaning makes me feel all domestic and by some miracle, it makes chores a little more tolerable.

I recently found a great site for buying new, fun aprons:  FlirtyAprons.com.  Their styles are so cute and their prices seem reasonable.  Here are some of my favorites:



This one reminds me of our wedding colors!




Very chic!  I would love to cook some French pastries in this one.




How fun would this one be for springtime? (oooh...it's on sale, too!)




And this cherry one is so retro and cute!


I might have to add one of these to my Christmas list this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say about this?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails