January 12, 2011

Something to Stare at When Staring at the Wall

While we do have some artwork and prints on the walls, we also haveve a few bare walls throughout our home.  Most of our artwork has been obtained from Goodwill stores, yard sales and auctions.  We also have a few wedding photos framed and hung in a few different rooms.  I have lots more wedding photos I would love to use, but let's face it, we don't need a million photos of us hanging up everywhere.

I found out on Dealnews.com (best site for bargains--check it out!) that AllPosters.com is having their semi-anual clearance sale with up to 75% off select items.  They have lots of art prints on sale in addition to posters.  I'm thinking of ordering a few prints for our various bare spots in our house.  Shipping is free with a $14.99 or more purchase, so it's a good deal all around. 

Here are some I'm thinking about:

This one would look nice in the office or event the bathroom.




I think this could work in our living room or maybe even our bedroom.





This would be a nice image to stare at while I'm crafting in the office.


And, I really think this would work well in our bedroom.



JUST KIDDING!!!!


So, check out the sale if your looking for some new art.  With the low prices, you could pick up some thrift store frames and have some very inexpensive, great-looking art for any room in your house.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say about this?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails